This was an easy one. Still busy and behind on crochet and jewelry, I needed to get something fun done today.
I used dyed turquoise beads, jet, amethyst, green moss agate beads and lapis lazuli chipped beads with black metal findings.
It was challenging finding colors that matched the scarf. Immediately, I needed to get a smaller sized jet spacer bead for the bottom. The round bead proved to be too large and I didn't want it to dominate the earrings.
I had to do the same with the dyed turquoise beads. The smaller ones worked better for the look I was going for.
At first, I kept the large amethyst and moss agate bead because the colors matched the best. But then, I ran out of sufficient space and had to get rid of the turquoise all together. I chose the Dyed Australian green jasper spacers. See Below.
The color seemed to look better as well.
The end result.....
And the pair together.....