However, I do have some resolutions in mind and I want to keep it light and fun. I know I want to make more jewelry and knit more, that goes without saying. But I need to add more structure to my life, so here is my list.
1. Do some knitting or crocheting every day. Even if it's just for a few minutes.
2. Drink more water. (And not sparkling water either.)
3. Take better care of my nails and start getting manicures. (Don't be surprised if I get acrylics going)
4. Go roller skating at least once a week at the rink. I was doing that for awhile, I need to start doing that again.
5. Write affirmations in a journal each day!
6. Listen to different artists more. I love my prog rock and guitarists and should discover more artists that make this great music.
7. Keep the Betsy Johnson handbag obsession going and buy them when they are a great price. I have already found a few and the hunt hasn't stopped.
8. Cut down on coffee.
I am not going to promise I will stick to any of these, but I will try. Now back to cleaning house and finding more things to get rid of.