Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Flower Crown

I brainstormed for ideas for my next Renaissance headband/crown for this year's upcoming Pleasure Faire. I had a few things in my scrap box but it wasn't really working.

These headbands look cute by themselves with nothing extra added. 

I had some extra tiny silk roses that I use for various things and played around with them a little bit.

I wasn't thrilled with the results so I went to Joann's and got new silk flowers.  I bought more than I needed just in case I didn't have enough.  Floral tape is key.

This was the result before the ribbons were added.

And the results with ribbon.  I used the stems as the base by bending them into a circle.  I had floral wire just in case, but I ended up not needing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment