- Mean Girls - facing your beauty turned beast by Hayley DiMarco. Yes, I love cheesey non-fiction that can be interpreted and/classified as self-help. I'll see how this reads.
- It is just me? or is it nuts out there? by Whoopi Goldberg. I checked this out from the library when it was released and I loved it. She is so insightful and calls people on BS. I love her. She, Billy Crystal and Robin Williams need to do a Comic Relief special for old times sake.
- Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher. Yes, I love Bios and Memoirs. I have been wanting to read this book for awhile because she is holding a martini glass with her hair in Princess Leia buns. This is the book where she talks candidly about being bipolar.
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. I own the deluxe edition of this book. I read this back in the late 80's, because it was on my mom's book shelf. I bought my own copy in college. Every time I see this book used, in the clearance bin or with a super low price, I buy this book. I end up passing it on to a friend or donating a copy. I have probably bought this book maybe eight times. If anyone is interested in reading it, let me know. It's one of my favorite books of all time.
- Stories I Only Tell my Friends by Rob Lowe. Yes and Yes. This is going to be an interesting read. I have always liked his acting and it doesn't hurt that he's one of the most handsome men in Hollywood. Another reason to watch Parks and Recreation.
- Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs. Read it and loved it. Will Re-read and then donate.
- Skinny Women are Evil: notes of a Big Girl in a small-minded world by Mo'Nique and Sherri A. McGee. I checked this out from the library and read it. This copy is just going in my personal collection for some laughs.
- New Rules : Polite Musings from a Timid Observer by Bill Maher. I will by any book by Bill Maher. In fact, the Mister and I both want to read this one.
- 700 Sundays by Billy Crystal. I love this man. Let him host the Oscars again. They suck without him!
- The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson. I've been wanting to read this for awhile....It's time.
So all of these books were a buck a piece and I actually put a few back. My basket was getting a bit heavy. I was so distracted by the books, I didn't get a chance to look at the movies and music or even the comic/graphic novel section.
Guess it's time to read now......