I bought these chalk based beads off eBay. They didn't have many available and I have six beads total in different colors. It would be neat to make earrings, but these beads feel a bit heavy for that.
This was not as easy as it looked, I used extra hoop findings and metal pieces. I was going to make two, but I only had time to make one tonight. I plan on making more necklaces in all different colors and I hope to be done in time for Bot Con. I hope to make a few pairs of earrings too!
I added a black plastic bead at the bottom and just used one pendant bead for the necklace.
I have been working on a scarf on the loom for a while now. I have extra autobot patches that I intended to use for this scarf. The result is below. It took longer than usual and I was happy that it at least came out pretty even.
I hope I have time to start a Decepticon scarf this month in purple and white.......