For the first pair I made tonight, I used Lapis Lazuli chipped beads and two sodalite round beads. I wanted to put the round beads at the bottom because of the thickness of the bead compared to the chipped beads.
Now for the second pair, I wanted a splash of pale blue, so I used my tiny blue apatite beads with rose quartz.
I realized that the rose quartz bead was too large to add a second one so I had to make a small change.
Well, that didn't work, so I decided to make a change and place another small apatite bead at the bottom.
There was just enough space for a hematite spacer bead at the top!
It seems to work.....